We understand that every business’s needs are different, and that one size does not fit all.
Our service packages include a couple of starter packages designed to help your business get started and establish a presence in the Chinese market. We offer a very flexible marketing package. Depending on the types and frequency of coverage, it can be tailored to meet your objectives and budget needs.
We also offer marketing packages for destination marketing organizations (DMO) and work with their members to make sure everyone gets the biggest bang for their marketing buck.
Go To Market package
In order to expand into markets such as China and other emerging markets, the first thing is to have information about your business in the preferred language of your target clients.
Our Go To Market package is designed to help you:
- determine the appropriate content for the target market
- select the best channels on which the information to be hosted and distributed
- have your infrastructure created and content professionally translated
Depending on your budget and needs, or the collective needs of your organization members in the case of a DMO, you can determine which optional features of the Go To Market package are right for your organization:
- website in the target language – it can be a simple listing on Chichaku, a fully translated website, a stand alone mini-site website with optional booking functions and managed multimedia content, and anywhere in between.
- translation of marketing collateral – have your brochures and other marketing collateral translated by professional translators.
Through our translation and technology partners, we can get your business off the ground and quickly establish a presence in the target markets.
Multilingual PR co-ordination & media management package
This package is designed to plan your PR and marketing activities, create the right content, and distribute it through the right channels. It aims to get your business the optimal amount of media coverage, create the content appropriate for specific channels, and distribute the content in multiple channels in a scheduled manner for the target market.
Our optional services include:
- PR co-ordination – we vet and manage international journalists for FAM trips and other media events.
- content management – whether it is articles or videos created by Chichaku’s own editors, third party journalists, bloggers or cloud sourced content, we help you maintain a steady stream of inspirational and relevant information about your business to keep your customers engaged.
- social media account management – manage your Weibo, Youku (Chinese video portal), Facebook and other social media accounts using our managed content.
- content distribution – we make sure your multimedia content is distributed via appropriate channels to gain maximum exposure and generate maximum buzz.
- media buys – we help you select and place regional specific media buys for print media and other traditional marketing channels.
Contact us to find out more about this service.Contact Us